Sunday, April 25, 2010

Old shots

Here are some older shots that I've taken. The first one is the moon behind Morro Rock on Christmas morning 2007. We went for an early morning trip to the rock to watch the otters play in the bay. It was a magical morning...and a cold one.



This next picture was one of the first digital pictures I took. Crazy to think I didn't have a digital camera until 2006, but I fought against it for a long time. I just loved the way a film camera felt in my hands; the excitement that built up waiting for my film to get developed; and the joy when I looked through my prints and found something magical. But I finally switched over (not that I don't still use my film cameras) and this was the first shot that I took that I really liked. And like with my film shots, there was no editing that went on. I know I could improve it through photoshop, but I just like it the way it is, flaws and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment