Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Don't fence me in

There's an inside joke with my mom and her wife about my photographs of fences. I have a lot of them...some intentional, some not. I discovered while at the zoo in Honolulu that my new camera (new at the time) wouldn't let me manually focus at all. The ending result? Some really great pictures of fences with fuzzy blobs of animals in the background. This is the biggest reason that I'm saving up for a nice digital SLR. I want to have control over the focus. Auto focus ruins more of my pictures than I can say.

Having said all of that, these are some of my intentional fence photos. They were all taken at the old mental hospital in San Luis Obispo, CA (the same site as my banner photos). Hope you enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. But I love your fence photos - intentional or not. And great title today!

    ReplyDelete