Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Post



So, I'm trying to do more with my photography. I'm not quite sure yet what more is. A month ago, it was starting a Flickr account. A few weeks ago, it was getting a few prints framed. Today, it's starting a blog. Tomorrow? Well, I'll see tomorrow, I suppose.

Most of my pictures are taken with a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20. I'm saving up for something a bit more spectacular. While the one I have does take some amazing pictures, I'm really looking forward to something that has a manual focus and more than two f-stops to choose from. Basically, a digital SLR.

So, I think I'll start with a few shots that I took last week on my day off. I woke up early and took a walk downtown. I saw chairs lined up waiting for a restaurant to open. I've always loved things lined up. Not quite sure why. Perhaps it gives me a sense of order in an otherwise chaotic life. The flowers caught my eye with the bright pinks and fuchsias.




Hope you enjoyed these. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Love the chairs! Reminds me of the stacks of them outside the Paris cafes. Congrats on starting the blog - I think you'll love it and I know your visitors will.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete