Friday, April 30, 2010

Around Town

About a month ago, I got up early and took a walk downtown to take pictures. I love taking pictures downtown when no one's around. It seems like a completely different place. All the bar-goers are at home sleeping, and the business people aren't quite up and about yet. The only places open are coffee shops. Now and then a car drives by; there are a few people lined up waiting for the bus; and early morning birds chirp. Other than that, downtown is mine!




This first picture just makes me smile. It's gotta be something about the bright red car in front of an art store. I had to capture the feeling I got when I saw it.



If you've every been to downtown SLO, I'm sure you've seen (or smelled) Bubblegum Alley. This is a photograph I took from in the alley looking at the stores across the street. Another one of those pictures that looks better in a larger size.


I love the colors in this one. The oranges, blues and greens are magnificent!

No comments:

Post a Comment