Saturday, April 24, 2010

Animal Crackers

Have come to the conclusion that dogs are much more photogenic than cats. My proof? These pictures. The two dog pictures are just average pictures that I could take anytime. However, this is the best picture I have been able to take of my cat in the year and a half that I've had him. Must be part of the sneakiness for which cats are so well known.


This first photograph is of my best friend's dog, Moon. As you can probably tell, she likes to chew things up. She's sweet as can be, but very very destructive.


This photograph is of my best friend's other dog, Pug. Yes, her pug is named Pug. What can I say, it fits him. He's pretty much the opposite of Moon. Likes to sleep in your lap all day while Moon runs circles around the house.


And this is my cat, Loki. He lives up to his name...very mischievous. Caught him mid-yawn here.

Couldn't resist posting some pet pictures. I love animals and wanted to share a bit of it with you. Who doesn't like a cute fuzzy friend to snuggle with?

1 comment:

  1. Cats are too smart to sit around and let people take pictures of them! Love the pug shot.

    ReplyDelete