Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh danny boy, the pipes, the pipes...

It's official...my computer is dead. Apparently the motherboard for my computer has been discontinued and the computer man can't get another one. How that happens when the computer is only a year and a half old, is beyond me. So, looks like I'm going computer shopping. And plans for my birthday have toned down quite a bit. Going to use the limo/wine tasting money towards the new one. Have to admit, I was shocked at how much money Noah was going to spend on the limo (had no idea they were that expensive). So, hopefully I'll be posting pictures again soon. Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. Can your files be saved? So sorry. Hard to believe something can be obsolete in a year and a half.
    On a happier note - yes, you would have MUCH nicer shoes to take to Paris now!!

    ReplyDelete