Thursday, September 23, 2010

good news, but no picture

So, obviously, the lack of posting is due to the fact that I still don't have my computer back. However, the problem was with the AC plug. So, parts and labor and everything will cost a total of $213. If it had been the motherboard, just the part would have been at least $200. So, that's a load off my mind. This also means that I haven't lost all my photographs!!!! We're just waiting for the part to come in and for them to fix it. Can't wait to get it back. However, until I do, there's going to be a lack of photographs on here. Sorry. But have no fear, I have been out and about taking pictures, so once my computer is safely back at home, I'll have plenty to post. Thanks for all your good computer wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment