Monday, July 12, 2010

Pride in the Plaza

Yesterday was Pride in the Plaza here in San Luis Obispo...yes, we celebrate Pride Fest the month after national Pride month. What can I say? SLO is just a little slow. It was wonderful though! Probably the best turn out that I've ever seen for it. There were lots of families, cute couples, happy people, adorable pets decked out in their rainbow gear, amazing music and delicious beverages (the mojitos were very refreshing). Face it, the gays know how to party! The main show was Frenchie Davis, who you may have heard of. She was on this little show called American Idol. She was amazing! It was a great day filled with great people and lots of love! Unfortunately, I'd taken too many pictures earlier in the day of two adorable little kittens at my moms' house and my camera battery died...would've liked to have gotten a few more pictures. I hope you enjoy the ones I did manage to shoot:







No comments:

Post a Comment