Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can you spot the difference?

So, I thought it would be fun to show the difference between my old camera and my new camera. So here are two very similar photographs. The first one you've actually already seen. I was really proud of this photograph when I first posted it. In fact I said it was one of those photographs that I instantly fell in love with.




Then, today I took the same photograph with my new camera. And I stand corrected. The difference really amazes me. It was even the same time of day. This time though, I had it on manual mode, was able to set the shutter speed and aperture right where I wanted it and had manual focus. Hope you enjoy the comparison as much as I do.


2 comments:

  1. Nothing like being able to expose for what you think is the subject, rather than what the camera decides is the subject!

    Love, AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice contrast and a good idea showing the two photos. love from sebastopol, m & m

    ReplyDelete