Monday, July 19, 2010

Lots of pictures!

So, had a comment from my mamma asking me to post pictures of my new camera. So here are a couple of them:






Isn't it pretty? Taking pictures of it with my little point and shoot makes the point and shoot seem so tiny. Never really thought it was that small (it's not for a fixed lens compact), but compared with the T2i, it seems like a little baby...perfect for keeping in my purse at all times.

And now, here are a couple shots of what my new camera can do! Hope you enjoy. Going out for a photography adventure with my friend, Kevin, tomorrow. Hopefully I'll come back with a lot of really nice photographs for you.






PS: I'm sure you know this already, but if you click on the pictures, you can see them on a bigger scale.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's beautiful! As are the pictures you're taking with it. I'm so glad you went ahead and treated yourself a little early with this, you so deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wine glass shot is amazing. Love the composition and the texture on the stem of the glass. You go, girl! --Margot

    ReplyDelete