Monday, May 31, 2010

Portraits

So, not only do I take Noah along on photo adventures because he knows awesome places to go, but he's just so darn photogenic. I love taking pictures of him...especially when he's unaware of it. I have to admit to being a bit bias what with him being my boyfriend and everything, but he just looks so damn good in photos.





Noah is, and always has been a monkey boy. What you can't tell from this picture, is that this branch he's sitting on, is actually hanging over the top of the waterfall. Quite a ways down if he fell...not a perch I would pick for myself.




This last photograph I put in because it so perfectly illustrates our relationship. We have fun. We make each other laugh. We're pretty much completely ridiculous...and I love it! If you've been together for over a decade, like we have, you have to keep your sense of humor. I put this one in so you could see a piece of my actual life that doesn't necessarily always show through in my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment