Thursday, May 13, 2010

Let there be light

I survived my 8 day stretch at work! Now I have four days off. Don't have to make the drive up to Paso Robles until Tuesday morning. Planning on sleeping in, relaxing, doing some reading and just having a lovely four day weekend.


This first picture was taken at Disneyland while waiting in line for the Indiana Jones ride. I remember right after I took it, Noah gave me this weird look and said, "Did you just take a picture of the light?" I said, "Yes, yes I did." When he saw the result, he agreed that it was worth the oddness of taking a picture of a light.




The second photograph was taken with a digital camera looking through an old Brownie camera that my mom gave to me. I love the way it turned out. It's such nice warm lighting with an antiqued look.

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting shot through the Brownie. Enjoy your 4 days off - you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved both of these, and how ingenious to shoot through the Brownie. Do more!

    ReplyDelete