Saturday, May 29, 2010

Picture Adventure

Went out to several new places today. Noah, Kevin and I decided it was adventure day. For some reason, even though I have also lived in this area my whole life, Noah knows of all these really cool places that I've never been to. To start off, we went to the waterfall off of Hwy 101 before you go up the grade. It was awesome. With all the rain that we've been having, there was plenty of water. Next we went to a park that I never knew existed and finally went for a beautiful drive all the way along Perfumo Canyon Rd. Ended up with 155 shots. Even more shocking, there were quite a few that I was more than pleased with. Here are two of them:






I'm sure that I'll be using a lot more from today over the next week or so. Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment