Monday, June 14, 2010

Starting to feel better

Slowly but surely, I am recovering from my cold. Still didn't make it out to take new pictures yet though. So, dug up a few that I took in early April. It was rather close to Easter, so the cross was up on the hill. I'm not really religious at all anymore (although, I was a very good Catholic schoolgirl when I was in preschool...I have the "progs" to prove it), but I just loved the way it looked. I took both of these pictures early in the morning on one of my days off. I'm not sure what it is I like about the shadow picture...I just know that every time I look at it, I sit there for a minute before moving on to the next one. Something about it draws me in.




1 comment:

  1. Hang on to those "progs" - maybe they give you a "get into heaven free" option! LOL Glad you feel better - just in time for LIVE OAK!!

    ReplyDelete