Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hot hot hot!



Ok, so now I really remember why I don't live in North County. It's been 97 degrees the past two days in Paso Robles. Hot! Wouldn't be so bad if the air conditioning in the store actually worked like it's supposed to. Granted, it's cooler inside than out, but not by enough. My boss told me she's had people out 4 times to fix it, but for whatever reason, it just doesn't work. It reminds me of when I was in high school. The heaters always broke in the winter and the air conditioners broke in the summer. So, here are a couple cooling pictures. Hope they help beat the heat. Am enjoying being home in SLO where it's only 80 degrees right now. Think I might go get some frozen yogurt.


1 comment:

  1. So do you still want the outside heater? heh heh
    Come over anytime and pick it up, if we're not here, it's on the balcony outside the bedroom. If Noah brought another strong man along they could probably just lower it down from the balcony to someone waiting below. Hard to believe but it will get cool again in the evenings!

    ReplyDelete