Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feeling like myself

I actually felt like myself today. My nose is still a bit runny and my voice still sounds a bit manly, but I feel like me again. Looking good for Live Oak this weekend! Just have to get through tomorrow and then 4 days off to relax, hang out with awesome people, and have no responsibilities. I can't wait! This will be my 10th Live Oak. I almost missed one year because I had this graduation thing that I was forced to participate in, but I still made a day trip down there.

A couple more Hawaii pictures. These are from my trip back in 2007. Hope you enjoy:






Since I will be out camping for a few days, there's a possibility that I won't have any posts up on Friday or Saturday. If I get on top of things, I'll actually go on here Thursday and post early so they'll show up and everything, but I have a lot of other things to do that day too. So, fair warning...for the maybe 5 people who read this.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better!! And have a great time at Live Oak -- what a silly thing to say -- OF COURSE YOU WILL. Love seeing your photos every day. I noticed when I drove up to Gold Country a while back that I was SEEING things with your photographer's eye, really noticing shapes and textures and shadows. What a lovely side effect of seeing your work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete