Wednesday, July 27, 2011

very much an oldie

This is a photograph that I took back in 2006 when I took my one and only photography class in college. It was my very last quarter of school and I had finished all of my required classes, yet I still had credits that had to be filled. So, I decided to just take fun classes. I took a French literature class (which ended up being extremely NOT fun), a class on Mockumentaries (yes, I got to watch Spinal Tap as part of my curriculum....jealous?), and a photography class. I'd always liked taking pictures, but never really thought of myself as a photographer. This class definitely opened my eyes up to a whole new world. And the rest, as they say, is history.



This is probably my favorite picture that I took for that class. Unfortunately, this is a poorly scanned in copy of that photo, but you get the general idea. One day, I will go through my huge box of negatives and find this negative, so I can have a better quality copy on my computer. Until then....I hope you enjoy this one!

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved this picture and it was wonderful to see the actual location when we walked back from your graduation to the parking lot. What a long time ago that seems now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years ago! It has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete