Monday, July 11, 2011

just another manic monday


On Friday, I went out for an adventure. After living in SLO county nearly my whole life, I had never been out on the Bob Jones Trail before that links SLO to Avila Beach. It was a beautiful walk. Depending on which website you go to, it says the trail is anywhere from 1.5-4 miles long. Which means round trip, you're looking at 3-8 miles. I'll say, it definitely felt around 2.5-3 miles one way. It was amazing to start walking in what seems like the middle of nowhere (if you can call a road right next to the highway the middle of nowhere) and walk for awhile and then end up at Avila. I had perfect timing too, as Farmer's Market was just getting started when I walked up. Next time, I think I'll take Noah and my bicycle with me. Hope you enjoy the photos I took along the way. They'll be posted over the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment