Saturday, October 9, 2010

had something else in mind



Went to my moms' today for Open Studios and took some pictures while I was there. Had planned on posting some of them today...of course that was until I got home and realized my camera was still on their kitchen counter. Oops. So, you'll just have to settle for more beachy photos. I did actually purchase some of her art (it was all awesome) though, so will probably be taking some photographs of it and posting them in the near future. If you haven't already, you check out her artwork on her blog: alteredbythesea.blogspot.com. As always, I hope you enjoy the photos!



1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see you enter the shot of the curving road in the New Times photo contest, or the Cambria one. Fabulous composition and it spoke to my sense of the times in life when there are no signposts and the vista is not lush and promising, but there IS a road out if you are willing to follow it.
    -m.

    ReplyDelete