Sunday, October 17, 2010

and a few more

So, to answer a couple questions about the contest:
-I can enter as many photographs as I want
-The categories are: people, sports, manmade, land/seascape, animals, flora, travel, open

I think I'll definitely be entering the sunflower (one of my favorite photographs that I've ever taken). I'd also really like to do the monkey hand, but I have to enter it as travel since it wasn't taken on the central coast (apparently Hawaii isn't from Guadalupe to Ragged Point). And here are a couple more I was thinking about. I have until 5pm tomorrow to decide and enter.



2 comments:

  1. I love the sunflower - as does everyone (so why not the judges?) And the fence (not the hand on the fence - because you know, the monkey thing). But I also love the road one. Your pictures are so wonderful it's hard to pick.
    And yes, see you tomorrow for birthday madness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree!!!

    And happy BD.

    AB

    ReplyDelete