Sunday, January 8, 2012

You're gonna make me learn something?


So, it's a new year and it's time for something new for Sundays. I recently got a book called 50 Photographers You Should Know by Peter Stepan. I've noticed that when I buy books like this, I always flip through and look at the pictures. I'll even make a valiant effort for the first 50 pages or so to read it; but I always end up distracted by some other book and it invariably ends up on the shelf collecting dust. So, I thought by introducing you to a new photographer every Sunday, not only will it be a learning experience for you but a great way for me to actually get all the way through my book. I'll start next Sunday with Félix Nadar. Hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! That picture at the top of the book is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete