Thursday, September 8, 2011

ok, so I lied

All right, so this is another one of those aquarium pictures. I was flipping back through all the ones I had taken and came to this one. I'm posting it not so much because of its amazing photographic amazingness (what do you want? I just got home from spin class, I can't think of words), but because it made me giggle. It also gave me an idea. I want to play a caption game. Who can come up with the best caption for what these two penguins might be saying to one another. Here....I'll start:



"One hundred....read or not, here I come."

"Hehehe...he'll never find me here."

4 comments:

  1. Not tonight, dear, I have a headache,

    AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you, don't send my tuxedo to the cleaners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends, Antarcticans, and countrymen, lend me your ear holes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm so gonna pinch your face!!!!"

    "Noooooooo!" *ducks"

    ReplyDelete