Friday, September 16, 2011

And now for something completely different...

I know what you're thinking, two blogs in one day? Is she mad? What on earth is going on. Well, this one really isn't about photography at all. This is an attempt for me to collect some donations. Next Saturday, I'm going to be doing a 5k Heart Walk and could really use some help. I just signed up and so far, it's just my money that I'm giving (and you know, my time and sweat, etc). Anyway, if you do make a donation, e-mail me your mailing address and a request from any of my postings, and I'll send you a print of that photograph. If you don't have a particular photograph in mind (or don't want to take the time to go through all 515 posts to find one), that's fine. Just send me your address and I'll surprise you with a print. You can even request the size(up to 8"x10")! To make a donation, simply go to this link. Then e-mail me: jennybierbaum@ymail.com. And I'll get your print out to you as soon as I can. Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment