Monday, August 16, 2010

something to make me happy

Isn't it horrible when someone says something...or in this case types something that just ruins your day? Wasn't even something pointed towards me, but it affected me rather strongly. Something someone posted on facebook, on a friends wall, just made me nearly sick to my stomach. This was posted by someone who for years and years was a very close friend of mine. She wrote something that I just had to comment on, because it was something I couldn't stay quiet about. And now I'm sure I'll get a bit of hate mail back about it, but hey...gotta stand up for what you believe in, right?

Anyway, this little orange fish makes me giggle frequently. He's in our 70 gallon fish tank. He has a buoyancy issue, but that doesn't keep him down. He swims around with the big fish although it takes much more effort. He's the runt of the tank and my favorite. So, this picture of him makes me happy. And that's just what I needed today.


2 comments:

  1. Right on! Always remember, "The way for evil to triumph is for good men/women to say nothing"

    Proud of you for speaking up.

    Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you sweetheart! Makes a mom proud,

    ReplyDelete