Monday, June 20, 2011

home again


So, for months, I've been agonizing whether or not to take my nice camera to Live Oak. On the one hand, I'd get really great pictures; but on the other hand, there's a lot of dust about and nowhere to really keep it safe. I finally decided to take it with me. I charged the battery Thursday before leaving; made sure I had all my lenses; I even contemplated whether or not I should take my tripod (I finally decided against that one). Friday morning, after we had our camp all set up, I decided to start taking some pictures. I turn in on and a message flashed at me: "No Memory Card." I had left my SD card in my laptop...at home...in San Luis Obispo. I did take my point and shoot; but after realizing my stupidness, I was a bit discouraged and lost my desire to take pictures. So, don't look forward to Live Oak pictures this year as there are none. I'll just have to entertain you with other photos.d

No comments:

Post a Comment