Thursday, April 14, 2011

going out is highly overrated


Due to the fact that I'd only had 3 hours of sleep (more because of insomnia than having to get up early...although 5am is an ungodly hour of the morning), I opted for staying in and taking pictures yesterday. The thought of trying to find somewhere new to go and actually going there after a long loooooooong day of work was more than I could take. So, enjoy my desk chair! Perhaps I'll have more energy today after work and might get myself out and about with my camera.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, but you are a photographer! You do not need to find a "new" place to go. You go to an old (familiar) place, and you make us see it from a different view point.

    Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which, BTW, is why you can stay right inside your apartment, and still make good photos!

    AB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo! Can't tell you why, but it delights my eye.

    ReplyDelete