Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Romance!


I can't think of a place more romantic than Paris. With that in mind, today you get a photograph of an Eiffel Tower (obviously not the Eiffel Tower since that would never fit on my table). Even if you can't be in a romantic city, I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day. And remember, let your loved ones know you love them everyday, not just one day a year. Believe me, your girlfriends/wives/boyfriends/husbands like to get chocolate/flowers/jewelry everyday of the year. Personally, I love it the most when I get flowers for no other reason than that it happens to be a Tuesday and Noah wants to show me that I'm special.

On a completely different note, yesterday was post #300! Quite a milestone in my mind. Thanks for sticking with me so far! Here's to at least another 300 photos to come.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the photo -- and 300 posts is cause for celebration! Congratulations, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next 300-PLUS photos!
    --Margot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! How 'bout the picture of you on top of the Eiffel Tower? I don't know who was shaking more - me taking the picture or you hanging onto the edge saying "Hurry up and get the picture!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to get sick of my gushing everyday, but I can't help it. ANOTHER stellar shot - My goodness.

    ReplyDelete