Monday, December 27, 2010

happiness



I have come to the conclusion that it is nearly impossible to look at something yellow and not be happy. Think about how happy you are when you see a yellow balloon...or daffodils (basically the happiest flower on the face of the earth). I have also come to the conclusion that my kitchen table has the best lighting in the late morning for taking photographs of plants. These are the same roses that I showed you a few days ago. However, now they're starting to open up. I wouldn't be surprised if you see a few more shots of them in the next week. Enjoy and smile!



1 comment:

  1. You take such gorgeous flower pictures, we've decided that come spring, we're going to get you bouquets of tulips, just so we can enjoy the glorious pictures you'll take of them day by day as they unfold!

    ReplyDelete